implementing USAID-funded biodiversity/forestry conservation programs as well as a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking qualified short- and long-term specialists for the following positions:
- Biodiversity Conservation Technical Advisor
- Forestry and Forest Management Specialist
- Land Use and Spatial Planning Specialist
- Carbon Finance Specialist
- Community-Based Conservation and Co-Management Specialist
- GHG Inventory Management Specialist
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Specialist
- Agriculture and Livelihoods Specialist
- Ecosystem Services Management Specialist
- Forestry Private Sector Partnerships Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Communications and Outreach Manager
- Grants/Subcontracts Manager
Administrative and Finance positions:
- Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Finance Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Training Coordinator
- IT Specialist
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, advanced degree preferred.
- At least seven (7) years professional experience in relevant job function
- Experience on USAID or other international donor-funded projects preferred
- Professional fluency in English and Indonesian Bahasa and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Application Instructions: Please submit detailed CV, cover letter, and contact information to IndonesiaLESTARI@chemonics.com by September 6, 2014, with the position to which you are applying in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Only finalists will be contacted. We welcome you to learn more about Chemonics International at www.chemonics.com.