ISEAN-Hivos – HIV/AIDS (MARPS) Round 10
EoI No.: ISEAN IHP I-10
Issuance Date: 24th June 2014
ISEAN-Hivos-GF-R10-HIV/AIDS – Consultant to develop a campaign on HIV focusing on ‘treatment as prevention’ and ‘treatment literacy’ – under the the ISEAN-Hivos Programme – “Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia”.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
ISEAN, partnering with Hivos is looking for a capable consultant and/or consultant group of advertising experts or campaign developer to develop a campaign on HIV focusing on ‘treatment as prevention’ and ‘treatment literacy’ for the purposes of HIV treatment demand-creation. Specifically the following will be provided by the Consultant or Consultant Group to address the Grant’s requirements:
- Develop a proposal and strategic workplan for an ICT-based campaign on HIV focusing on ‘treatment as prevention’ and ‘treatment literacy’ (with budget ceiling of USD 5,250);
- Develop, create, and maintain an ICT-based campaign on HIV, focus on 2 topics
- Treatment as prevention
- Treatment literacy
- Create campaign production schedules, monitor activity, and notify ISEAN Sec on relevant outcomes, fluctuation, and plans for the campaign;
- Develop metrics and track integrated campaign effectiveness report, and campaign outcome/progress report.
- Established and demonstrated expertise in campaign management (with a strong portfolio of work samples),
- Established experience in developing ICT based materials, especially video development;
- Familiarity with the concerns of MSMs and TGs in the ISEAN region context,
- Preferably resident of one of ISEAN-Hivos country and with experience working in one of the country,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Preferably with experience working with Global Fund Programs.
The selected Consultant will be engaged for a minimum of 12 days distributed within a one month period and to start in August 2014.
An Expression of Interest (EoI) letter, together with a campaign proposal, along with the applicant’s CV and portfolio must be sent to the email below by 14th August 2014 at 17:00 hrs. Jakarta Western Indonesia Time:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Examples: < ISEAN IHP I-10>-
ISEAN is an equal opportunity employer and highly encourages applicants from the gay, bisexual, and transgender community who have experience in non-profit and community development work.
Technical review of application documents will be done and skype interviews with shortlisted applicants will be scheduled, if needed. The most qualified applicant will be contracted by ISEAN.