Qualifications and Education Requirements:Bachelor’s , Diploma in Economy or Humanity or Social Science
General Work Experience:3-5
General Work Experience:3-5
years’ experience in Office Or Administrative management. In general,
able to support operations by supervising, planning, organizing and
implementing administrative systems.
- Languages :Good in English (writing –reading –speaking), other language will be desired especially (Arabic, Turkish)
- Computing: Proficient In Microsoft Office Including, Excel, Word, Outlook Etc.
- Good time management
- Leadership, Organization, prioritization skills
- To maintain and manage storage ordering systems
- To maintain and manage petty cash budgets
- To undertake administrative tasks related to Syria Relief
- To work extra time as needed
- To communicate efficiently with multiple teamsemployees of different backgrounds or nationalities
- To communicate efficiently and effectively with visitors, government authorities, donors and other NGOs
- To follow and track legal issues effectively
- To manage travel arrangements and bookings
- To organize events and trainings as required in coordination with other departments
- To act as a focal point for office/departmental communication.
- To manage office and guest house issues as required
- To manage an administrative team
- To show commitment to social justice and the mission of Syria Relief as
an organization To demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical
standards and a diverse workplace
- Maintain Syria Relief petty cash budget in coordination with Antakya finance
- Department and under supervision of Syria Relief financial department.
- Follow up and maintain Syria Relief archiving system also checking
accuracy of office bill calculations, coding, and data, and supply
readily available information from Syria Relief office files.
- Receive telephone calls and VIP office visitors and refer them to the
appropriate source or reply personally to their queries when possible.
- Make travel arrangements, and prepare travel documentation as required for staff and Syria Relief visitors.
- Manage collection, sorting and distribution of correspondence, reports
and other material and transmit correspondence, documents, etc., via
electronic mail, fax, courier service or other means.
- Assist the
Country director in the preparation of administrative reports and in
drafting routine correspondence and in correcting texts or data.
- Assist the Country director in the coordination of businessregular staff meetings.
- Assisting in organizing internal staff training in coordination with HR Department.
- Operate and oversee maintenance of a variety of office equipment such
as photocopier, facsimile, printer, scanner, and maintain its supplies;
produce photocopies and packages of materials for meetings as required
- Maintain and archive administrative logs. Also, set up, classify and
maintain legal and contractual files related to Syria Relief
organization in coordination and under supervision of Syria Relief legal
representative (and sometimes Logistics department)
- Share and coordinate the administrative information with operations and other staff
- Tracking monthly leave balances and time sheets in coordination with HR department
- To coordinate with Logistics Department to manage and oversee the staff
and visitor guest house maintenance and relationship with landlords
etc. . as required and follow up when needed.
- To network and coordinate with Local authorities as required and ensure an up to date list of local networks and contacts.
- Coordination between HR and offices managers and Perform other related duties as required.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with cover letter to the attention of the HR Department in SyriaRelief to this.
E-Mail HR.email@example.com with the job code SR-TR-AK-ADM in the subject line
Please Note that any CV sent with no Job Code in the subject line will not be submitted in the HR Serve
Closing Date: 30 Nov 2015