Programme Officer – SHARE
1 (one) position, Temporary 6 months – Jakarta
Programme Officer’s main duties:
- Responsible for taking minutes of meeting and filling the notes
- Handle logistics of events or meetings (venue, ticket and hotel booking, catering and vendor, etc). It needs to be managed, arranged and facilitated to the standards of Client and the British Council’s policies and procedures.
- Provide all relevant logistics support in line with corporate standard such as (gather quotation references, etc.) including liaise with external partners
- Contacting the beneficiaries or partners in data gathering
- Maintain contact database
- Provide assistance for team members for international and domestic travel such as for ticket and hotel arrangements.
- Coordinate and collect data/evidence of M&E under supervision of Programme Manager
- Provide relevant project documents and process them into basic financial data before submit to the Finance Officer.
- Cash advance of an event and its reconciliation
- Purchase Order (PO) creation for general services in timely manner. It includes proper invoice receipt, good receipt and payment documents submission to Finance Unit or related units.
- Vendor creation in SAP.
- Filing the documents of SHARE programme
- Provide support for the overall delivery of the programme
- The job may require some occasional business trips nationally and internationally –particularly within ASEAN region. It will also involve occasional weekend and evening work. Such requirements will be managed and compensated within British Council HR’s regulations.
To apply, please send you CV to : Job.Vacancy@britishcouncil.or.id
Closing date for receipt of applications is by 23:59 WIB time on Wednesday 25th November 2015. The British Council does not accept CVs in place of the completed application form and it is unable to respond to telephone enquiries.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.