The Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) Indonesia is seeking for the qualified candidates to fill the position in the Project Management Team Health System Strengthening (PMT-HSS) which is located in Ministry of Health RI.
- To be responsible for the general administration, procurement, human resources development of the Program funded by GF HSS,
- To provide coordination on administration between PR, SR’s and the IUs;
- To provide guidelines on administration, correspondence and filling system;
- To facilitate meeting managed by PMT;
- To ensure and responsible the receipt and storage of supplies in the appropriate places based on the classification including FIFO (First In First Out), FEFO (First Expiry First Out);
- To manage and conduct procurement process in collaboration with MOH Procurement Unit based on prevailing regulation;
- To work with related government agencies to dispose any broken goods related to GF project;
- To be responsible for projection of stock quantity and quality;
- To reconcile and maintain fixed assets semi-annually by conducting fixed assets verification;
- Support the PM and/or Team Leader to conduct early warnings system to all units for ensuring that all supplies/inventories are used wisely;
- To update the Price Reporting Mechanism (PRM)/Price Quality Reporting (PQR) regularly as required for any PSM of goods/services and in close collaboration with the finance unit;
- To develop personnel need plans for GF HSS project management and implementation, including consultants in collaboration with Technical Review Team (TRT);
- m. To develop and/or standardize written procedures for recruitment of project personnel and consultants, in basis of transparencies and competitiveness;
- To develop Job Analysis, Job Description and performance tools for each staff in the GF HSS program;
- To develop payment/payroll system, employee benefit and protection for each staff in the GF HSS program;
- To create and/revise administration system and procedures of HRD, in order to ensure smooth implementation of HRD work plan as approved;
- To protect against conflicts of interest by following the procedures articulated in this PIM, within the scope of his/her responsibilities.
- Has a university degree (S-1) in business management/health administration;
- Have minimum 5 years experiences working in general administration, procurement, and HRD;
- Have good understanding of bidding, administration, and HRD and GoI Fixed Asset Management Policy Regulation issues;
- Have certification of government goods and services procurement;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Skilled in Computer at least intermediate level (MS-Office).
For those with matching qualifications and interested in applying, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT LATER than 31st July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.