an upcoming USAID Maternal Child Health (MCH) funding opportunity in
Indonesia. The Finance and Administration Director will be responsible
for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial
systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial
reporting and accounting for both the prime partner and any subawards.
S/he will report directly to the Chief of Party.
- Build capacity in financial and administrative support to IMA World Health Indonesia partner staff through technical assistance.
- Ensure field office compliance with financial management systems as per USAID and IMA World Health requirements.
- Provide technical assistance, including site visits, to ensure
proper financial management of awards and timely submission of required
- Supervise the processing and recording of checks and disbursements
on a daily basis, including verifying the accuracy of invoices and
- Manage the distribution/reconciliation of financial advances to support program activities.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports and documents for home office and donors.
- Coordinate on-the-job training and review alignment of work
performed with IMA World Health procedures and systems as well as USAID
regulations and guidance.
- Maintain operational filing system of all financial documents.
The position requires a competent and experienced person with the following attributes:
- A post-graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a field relevant to the position requirements.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in financial management for
large complex projects, of which at least five years were working in the
field of international development.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is preferred.
All interested parties should apply through the IMA World Health career page by using the following link: APPLY ONLINE HERE
Closing Date: 01 September 2016