Under the guidance of the Associate Director of Global Marketing, the position holder is responsible for coordinating and managing the development and implementation of overall communication PR/media relations and marketing strategies. Adapting existing, developing, establishing and maintaining new marketing campaigns and strategies to improve access to HIV prevention, treatment and care in AHF Asia bureau. The key role will be to effectively manage promotional and marketing activities. The position holder will evaluate market conditions, identify key HIV/AIDS audiences, and conduct patient research and implement changes in the Marketing Plans as required.
Skills and Specifications
- Extensive knowledge in every aspect of marketing strategies to achieve the organizations objectives
- Excellent communication skills with all walks of life and Public Relations skills
- Proven ability to create, develop, manage and implement advocacy strategy and activities
- Proven ability to create, develop and implement strategic events and tactics
- Documentation and Reporting
- Social Networks management
- Good organizational, research, negotiation and analytical capabilities
- Ability to plan and manage project budgets
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and clientele requirements.
- Material development and publishing
- Video production and editing
- Photography and photo editing
- Graphic Design and layout
- Website designing and management
- Must be able to travel inside and outside the country (minimum 30% of the time)
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly motivated, responsible, self-directed, resourceful and flexible
- Conceptual, strategic and analytical skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Partnership and Negotiation skills
- Creativity and ability to be innovative, proactive and to work under pressure
- Communicate with impact with various stakeholders
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or higher, preferably in social work, public policy, health policy, public health, Marketing or Business related field from an accredited University
- Minimum five years of proven experience in HIV programmes, Health Policy, Human Rights, sexuality & diversity, Health & HIV marketing, preferred
- Proven experience in community mobilization and building stakeholder relationship at national and regional level.
Work location: Home office, preferably based in Hong Kong or Thailand. Candidates must be available to travel inside and outside the country (minimum 30% of the time).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, with a cover letter to GlobalHR.Asia@aidshealth.org no later than 31 October 2016.
Please note that only short listed candidates are contacted for interview.