- Manage the efficient and timely movement of food and non-food
- Arrange and manage the necessary support facilities (such as
fuel storage, radio equipment operations, vehicle maintenance, computers &
office equipment / supplies) and associated procedures needed to support the
- Job responsibilities are very broad and may include anything
needed to set up and maintain operations and frequently involve work with other
agencies to accomplish this objective
- Provide technical oversight as requested
- Ensure proper logistics management practices and procedures
are in place and maintained according to CARE standards and protocols.
- May includes warehousing, transportation and management of
logistics resources in fleet, equipment and facilities, and distribution.
- Strong humanitarian and logistics experience, safety and
security coordination skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to work with
stakeholders both within CARE and external partners and coordination mechanisms
in the country.
- Must have demonstrable experience in Supply Chain Management,
Fleet Management, Asset Management, and/or Security Management. Proven relevant
technical expertise in commodities and warehousing.
- Excellent in logistics procedures and data-processing
- Experience in project development (proposal writing, budget
- Financial and budgeting skills.
- Understanding of donor environment and ability to raise funds
- Ability and willingness to undertake frequent travel.
to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Fluency in Bahasa and intermediate written and spoken English
- Current ability to work in Indonesia
APPLY HERE as soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.