- A unique work experience in a fast-growing and dynamic non-profit directly impacting the conservation of the environment and improvements in human rights and social equity through supply chains.
- A dynamic environment with the chance to work in a multicultural team.
- The opportunity to lead complex projects, build customer relationships and develop new business, with exposure to different tasks.
Responsibilities and Scope
- Independent management of complex areas with alternating tasks;
- Strong conceptual, creative thinking and self-initiative skills;
- Managing advisory and/or coordination functions, with a very minimum supervision support;
- Ability to deal with a wide range of cooperation partners at a senior level;
- Human resource management, including preparation and selection, development and evaluation, wages package, compensation and protection and career path;
- General affairs, including general legal services – office, vehicle, medical, insurance, equipment –, as well as travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Managing various staff, such as HR & GA officer, IT Officer, administration assistant, office boy, driver and security.
Requirements – Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate / Master’s degree with specialisation in related field;
- 7 / 4 years relevant occupational experience;
- Well-versed with Indonesian laws and regulations related to legal operations, human resources, immigration, and tax;
- Strong management experience;
- Strong writing skills, as the position will involve writing reports and proposals.
- Strong spoken and written skills in Indonesian and English
- Passion for working on issues related to sustainability, resilience, human rights and supply chains;
- Hands-on, practical, innovative;
- Flexibility, takes initiative/proactive and positive attitude;
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work autonomously;
- Committed to TFT values:
- Focus on action and on-the-ground results;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Open collaboration and communication;
- Respect for each other.
Working conditions / Physical effort:
- Based in Semarang, Indonesia
- 1 year contract – extendable
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia