- Effectively manage the administration of the Lombok earthquake operation set up
remotely from Jakarta with frequent travels to Lombok
- Anticipating needs, taking initiatives, identifying new systems and ways to
improve the overall effectiveness and ensure the smooth functioning of the
- Implement the Administration procedure appropriately in the field.
- Validate and reconcile supplier’s invoices for any procurement payment under
the guidance of CCST Jakarta office.
- Organize and prepare meetings for the operation at Jakarta and Lombok level,
defining/designing the best support package and planning the necessary
components including detailed timings, venue and other considerations.
- Manage accommodation for LEO staff and IFRC visitors in Jakarta and Lombok,
assist to find a suitable accommodation, arranging housing equipment,
maintaining inventory and leasing with the agents on behalf of the delegate.
- Act as focal point to organise office archiving requirements
- Maintenance IFRC assets
- Maintenance PMI’s documents
- Precheck on due diligence to all supplier, and register the supplier to
- Provide and follow up monthly reconciliation for personnel working advance.
- Validate financial documents (Payment request, Requisition, and Travel Request,
etc) by ensuring correct procedures have been followed.
- Ensure all contracts are validated from Financial point of view before getting
signed. This is in accordance with the latest Federation procedure on Contracts
- Performing timely monthly closing review and checks
- Ensure Federation Internal Control Systems are in place and complied with.
- Regularly visit the field office in Lombok to ensure Federation’s system and
procedures are followed and properly implemented
- Look for any irregularities that may lead to potential loss to Federation’s
- Alert management for any potential weakness in the implementation of
activity/procedure that may lead to potential loss to Federation if proper
action is not taken.
- To accurately record all transactions on daily basis.
- Ensure finance stamp in all related documents and all transactions are booked
properly into CODA daily.
- Ensure that all validated document transfer to system on daily basis
- Validate NS advance report and ensure fund is used as per authorized purpose and
proper procedure have been followed
- Ensure the dissemination of IFRC’s Fraud and Corruption Prevention and
Control Policy to PMI & IFRC staff/ suppliers/service providers that engage
- Any other duty assigned by the Line Manager.
Finance and Administration Manager of CCST Jakarta, is responsible for overall
delivery of financial and administrative support to the Lombok earthquake
operations team ensuring the proper use of Federation resources according to
established procedures. S/he will support the work of Earthquake operations to
ensure the response operate effectively and efficiently.
- Professional /academic qualification in finance, accounting and administration
services (min. graduation degree in commerce)
- Degree in accounting
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent
- Minimum 3 Years work experience in a finance or accounting and administrative
- Experience of working with Federation accounting and administrative systems
- Experience of local commercial & contractual systems
- Experience of project cycle using participatory methodologies
- Experience in writing narrative and financial reports
- Experience in Administration
- Advanced skills in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word processing and
- Knowledge and experience of CODA
- Experience of and ability to use manual accounting systems
- Skills in training and developing staff
- A high degree of competence in Teamwork; commitment to the Red Cross/Red
Crescent Movement; integrity & personal conduct; sensitivity to diversity;
flexibility & adaptability; initiative & direction; interpersonal
experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.firstname.lastname@example.org