USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range
of Indonesian governmental and non-governmental agencies. The program runs
between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems
Manager and provides feedback on measurable achievements toward USAID CEGAH
targets. He/she also supports the project’s communication and outreach efforts,
translating the collected achievements into accessible stories. In the event of
project slippage against monitoring and evaluation targets, the M&E Coordinator
will offer early warnings to trigger adjustments of the project’s plan.
a key part of the USAID CEGAH project’s knowledge management team and its monitoring
and evaluation activities. As such, the primary focus of this position lies
with the collection of data, logging of evidence, generation of reports,
design/revision of targets, and the production of occasional case studies. In
detail, responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that grant and subcontract M&E plans are in line with USAID
CEGAH’s overall Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP) and
contribute the necessary data.
- Review and verify grantee and subcontract milestone deliverables for
claims of achievement, and log supporting evidence into USAID CEGAH M&E
- Manage the M&E evidence files (hard and soft copy) and corresponding
log book, in order to organize and maintain effective and consistent data flows.
- Utilize M&E data to produce initial basic analyses (trends, graphs,
anomalous results, etc.) as requested by MSI, Tetra Tech, or the USAID Mission
- Provide quarterly M&E narrative reports, results tables, and graphics
for review by the Senior Knowledge Manager, Chief of Party (COP), and MSI
Technical Director that are produced on time and in a technically valid,
- Suggest additional useful analyses and carry out research or supervise
short-term TA as assigned.
- Support the conduct of periodic data quality reviews by the Senior
Knowledge Manger, COP, MSI Technical Director, or USAID Indonesia personnel
- As needed, propose updates to the Performance Management and Evaluation
Plan (PMEP) and performance indicators at least 2 months before the start of
every project year
- Manage the repository of tools, guidelines and reference documents for
M&E and other materials.
- Provide training to project staff on the AMELP, performance indicators,
and how to collect the needed data. Follow up to ensure that technical staff
submit required data for all performance indicators in a technically correct
manner that accurately reflects field realities and meets quality standards..
- As needed, produce case studies on focused areas of the project’s
intervention to document key lessons-learned or successful approaches to
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the
COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the
COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
knowledge of USAID M&E indicators, approaches, and requirements, with at
least 3 years experience managing M&E
systems for USAID programs;
graduate in communications, project management, business, or equivalent field;
with project communications, including success stories and quarterly reports;
spoken and written English;
analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to tackle complex issues;
interpersonal skills, and an ability to work as part of a team;
to strictly adhere to deadlines;
with governance programs or a good understanding of Indonesia’s governance
situation a plus;
should include a CV (including three references) and contact information
by January 29, 2019 at the latest. Please send
applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.