systems international, inc (MSI)
Integrity and accountability program-1
contribute to good governance in Indonesia by strengthening integrity and
accountability in government – principally at the national level. It will do
this by supporting governmental and non-governmental efforts to strengthen
integrity and accountability.
Project Assistant position will be filled by an experienced staff, whose
acquired knowledge and skills enable her/him to independently undertake diverse
and complex work assignments (e.g. grant management, actively engage in program
activities, major event/course planning, etc). Work requires extensive
coordination with team members of SIAP-1 to ensure successful performance of
the Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program-1 as detailed in the
Project Description of the Cooperative Agreement with USAID.
- Review grant reporting documentation submitted by sub grantees.
- Assist to ensure Sub grantee’s timely implementation of
activities, in accordance with project schedules and sub grant agreements.
- Draft letters, faxes, as well as documents and forms related to
Program activities and administrative matters.
- Maintaining grant and subcontract hard and soft copy files.
- Assist in the procurement of new programs, as directed by the
lists of potential bidders to be invited (in cooperation with component
preparing internal documents for approval by MSI HQ and USAID
- Set up appointments/meetings with Government and partner
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Grants
provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP
and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is the authority of the COP and
MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Background in Finance, Accounting or project management,
- Preffered 1 year experience with finance, grants, or procurement,
preferably under USAID financed project
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Must be well organized and able to
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office
include a cover letter, CV (including three references) and contact number
no later than September 15, 2014. Please indicate ‘Project Assistant’ as the
subject of your email addressed to: Recruitment@msi-siap.com.
candidates will be contacted. This position is only for Indonesian citizens.