We are looking for: A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Context: In Yemen, based in Sana’a
Length of contract: 12 months starting as soon as possible
The position: Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will be responsible to secure logistical performance and coordination at mission level in order to provide programs with optimum support.
More precisely, you will be in charge to:
- Contribute to the definition of logistics mission strategy and ensure its implementation
- Coordinate logistics at national level
- Collaborate with headquarters in the management of international transport
- Put in place a security policy for the mission
- Promote and ensure collaboration and coordination in logistics with the mission’s partners
- Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
- Manage the Logistics team in capital and be a technical manager for Logistics Managers in the bases
- You hold a bachelor degree in logistics or in business administration and have occupied a similar
position on the field for an international NGO for at least 2 years.
- You hold 3 years of experience in managing humanitarian logistics, supply chain and security management.
- You demonstrate excellent logistics capacity assessment skills and you can articulate clear and comprehensive security analysis.
- You have a successful experience in managing providing professional technical advice in a broad range of logistics areas, including fleet management and supply chain. You have a thorough understanding of donor
rules and regulations.
- As a manager, you have developed strong training and capacity-building skills.
- Strong computer and communication equipment skills, including Microsoft Office applications, are required.
- A first experience with ACF will be a plus.
- You speak and write English fluently, Arabic speaking skills are an asset.
- Gross monthly salary ranging from €1805 to €2305 depending on relevant experience
A SPECIFIC ALLOWANCE IS GRANTED FOR THIS POSITION in addition to the gross monthly salary
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
To apply, please visit our website: APPLY ONLINE HERE
Closing Date: 20 Mar 2016