Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around
the world to protect ecologically
important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC
has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management
for 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and
local communities. TNC Indonesia Program is now
entering into a strategic partnership for integrated landscape
management initiatives with one of the largest and most technologically
advanced pulp and paper producers in the world.
Sustainable Finance Development consultant to work within
this partnership who will provide sophisticated business, financial and economic expertise to address conservation challenges.
with experiences in a private sector environment, such as management
consulting and investment banking or with a leading conservation
organization or government
entity, or in developing good governance and sustainable financing
frameworks and systems as well as building the capacity of local
institutions to manage natural resources or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
experience in partnership development (partners, community, government,
etc.) including extensive networking with high-level conservation
- Knowledge and experience of forestry sector.
- Experience developing and implementing complex projects and strategic initiatives in an unstructured environment.
- Experience leading and managing large scale projects, including working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience negotiating complex agreements.
- Strong team player who can build relationships and work collaboratively across the organization and with TNC partners.
- Ability to successfully develop and implement complex projects in an unstructured environment.
- Outstanding analytical and project management capabilities.
- Superior written and oral communications.
- International work experience desirable.
- Fluency in English
For detailed information, visit
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com,
not later than February 12, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.