in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites
applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the
conservation of nature and environment,to work as the Assistant
Coordinator for the Sustainable Agriculture programme.
incumbent will be required to assist the Sustainable Agriculture team in
overall project management including reporting, monitoring and
financial management and also provide managerial support to the field
Liaising and managing partnerships with a range of project partners
including technical institutions, NGOs, and State government departments
in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Punjab.
- Help the team in coordination with WWF network offices, international network partners and donors as and when required.
Developing and implementing, along with field teams and
communication professionals, strategies to effectively communicate
findings to key target groups.
- Monitor the compliance system at the production level according to the regional production principle and criteria.
- Bring technical knowhow, innovation and expertise to bring solutions in domain of sustainable agriculture.
- Help teams to carryout studies in GHG and Water Footprint in food and fiber crop.
- Help team in coordination with third parties, research agencies to carryout research study.
- Representing WWF and the programme at meetings/workshops as and when required.
- Post Graduate in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering and allied
subjecta recognized institute Management Degree from reputed institute
would be added advantage.
- 5-6 years of experience of workingon sustainable agriculture and related issues.
- Ability to innovate and think out of the box,
- Good interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written).
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Task-oriented with an ability to work within given timelines.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume
attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the
present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only.
Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India
salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or