CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Head Quarter Office-Jakarta is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: FIELD OFFICER
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT: PROGRAM/WAS (WARUNG ANAK SEHAT)
REPORTS TO: FIELD COORDINATOR
The Field Officer will provide technical oversight and skills on assigned project. S/He will be responsible for field base and will work closely with the Field Coordinator in implementing the project in accordance with the project design, strategy and work plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Organize activities aimed to beneficiaries (training of Ibu Warung Anak Sehat/IWAS, teachers, mothers, children and cooking center training), including mobilization of beneficiaries and prepare required facilities and equipment.
- Responsible for data collection for Baseline and Endline Survey and others data needed for database management.
- Periodically visit and monitoring and coach Ibu IWAS through field visit to monitor the progress and challenges.
- Recruit the new potential IWAS as needed.
- Responsible for distribution and its monitoring of marketing materials for IWAS determined on the project.
- Update database in daily basis and prepare weekly summary report from IWAS monitoring and other activities.
- Assist Field Coordinator in bridging communication between project management, beneficiaries, local government and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist Field Coordinator in facilitate the set-up of Social Business Model for Cooking Center pilot and replication.
- Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned in line with the position to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimizing of any project activities and to ensure the achievement of expected output.
- Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
- Education: University degree in Communication, Economic Management, marketing or social studies or relevant background.
- Experience: At least 1 (one) year proven in community facilitation capacity for livelihood development.
- Specific technical skills:
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including patience, willingness to listen and respect for beneficiaries.
- Prepared to spend a considerable amount of time in the field.
- Honest, responsible, self motivated, ability to work in tight schedule and able to take initiative under minimum supervision
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, social media.
- Has a motorcycle to support field activities, especially regular visits to the beneficiaries in the field.
- Open for local applicants only.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered.
Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before October 27, 2016 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: email@example.com
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”