Expert to support program implementation in Indonesia. The overall
purpose of this short-term technical assistance consultancy is to create
a practical and comprehensive approach for leveraging a range of social
media to enhance general awareness in Health, Education and Environment
issues in Indonesia.
The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with some domestic travels. Key experience and competencies:
- Creative Director should have a Bachelor degree in social sciences,
marketing, or related discipline. social sciences, arts, cinematography,
or related discipline.
- Proven experience with video editing, photography, cinematography and visual communication skills
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience in developing communication strategies and media content.
- Proven experience with the development and implementation of media planning
- Experience in monitoring and analysis of social media trends, on-line outreach strategies and approaches preferred.
- Experience with developing and implementing communications and
public relations strategies to promote and publicize different services
- Experience interviewing content experts and translating this
information into accurate, clear and concise prose for social media and
- Proven expertise with writing and promoting blogs and content.
- Ability to analyze responses to social media activities and make recommendations preferred
- Proven experience researching, writing, and editing a broad range of communications activities, and use of social media outlets.
- Proven ability to maintain and build relationships with social
network influencers to create opportunities and coverage of programs.
- Articulate, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with different audiences.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must possess strong strategic communications skills
- Experience in managing multiple communications and social media platforms.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics desired
Remuneration Package: A competitive package would be offered based on
salary history and work experience. HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this
position, please send your resume (no longer than 6 pages) and cover
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability,
sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
APPLY ONLINE HERE