The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian candidate for the position of Environment Program Manager.
The incumbent oversights to ensure the program achieve its objectives by managing and leading the project coordinators under supervision and to represent the program on issues related. Under the guidance of the Deputy Executive Director, the incumbent represents the program and networks and work closely with other program managers and core program for achieving organizational goal. The incumbent will be the focal point of the NGOF to deal with donors partners, auditors, networks members and stakeholders regarding to program financial management. The incumbent will provide timely support to Deputy Executive Director and/or Executive Director on technical and representational issues.
- Master degree in environment science, development study, or related subjects
- Professional qualification and in-depth knowledge on pro-poor policy advocacy for climate change, hydropower development, agricultural policies and CSR are desirable
- At least five years professional experience in environment program management with NGOs and Donors Partners
- At least three years experience in staff management and leading a team
- Professional experience in high level network coordination such as dialogue, debate, and advocacy for pro-poor policy development and monitoring of implementation
- Demonstrate experience in guiding team to facilitate and coordinate network members and CSOs in consultation with the government officials and development partners
- Demonstrate ability to ensure transparent and accountable fund using
- Proven ability to manage, delegate, and transfer skill and knowledge to staff
- Strong computer skills, especially Ms. Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
Qualified and interested candidates shall:
- Submit CV with clear purpose of application
- Expected salary in cover letter
- Deadline: 09 November 2016
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.).