The Forest Trust (TFT) is a global non-profit membership organization that helps companies and communities deliver responsible products. Our member partners are international retail and manufacturing companies committed to sourcing responsibly-produced products—those that respect the environment and improve people’s lives. Since 1999, TFT has been providing solutions to the issues of deforestation and the exploitation of workers and communities around the world. We are on the ground in forests, farms and factories and are active at key stages of the supply chain, providing unrivaled technical, traceability and communications support. We currently have offices in 15 countries and employ more than 250 people worldwide.
Compensation according to profile
- Assist the project leader by preparing reports and other documents, collecting and analyzing information as required;
- Manage projects and support specific initiatives such as research on key topics, contact tracing meetings and exhibitions , etc.
- Support the creation of effective and usable information illustrating the impacts and outcomes of project activities and services, including graphs and other forms of visual presentation;
- Conduct diagnostic tracing (factories and logging) and write the are reports of visits
- Contribute to technical improvements to the charcoal control system
- Other tasks assigned.
- Training in environmental science or engineering school (forestry, wildlife and biology);
Excellent English (written and spoken)
- 1-2 years of experience in forestry, environmental or CSR;
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Knowledge of digital mapping tools
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities
- Initiative, motivation, ingenuity, sense of detail, reliability, ability to synthesize.
- Knowledge of environmental issues and practices related to supply chain accountability
- Willingness / Ability to travel up to 30% of the time per year and outside Europe.
- A good knowledge of large-scale distribution or the agro-food sector
- Experience in the fields of wood, palm oil or paper / cardboard
- Spanish or German language (written and spoken)
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com