- The good impression of the office through proper telephone services and an organized waiting area;
- The daily execution of receptionist and telephone services. Maintenance of an overall good flow of incoming and outgoing communication;
- Courtesy and assistance to visitors;
- Assisting in the tasks of a specific administration expert according to his/her specific instructions;
- Support filing of documents and brochures according to GIZ regulations;
- Assist and monitoring drivers’ daily activities including the fuel consumption.
- Greet and welcome all staffs, guests and/ or visitors in a friendly and professional manners
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Dial to a destination as requested and make a record for the international calls.
- Receive, sort and deliveries the document, faxes and packages on daily basis
- Distribute incoming mails to the respective staff on daily basis
- Open the GIZ email account and distribute to the respective person on daily basis
- Maintain an adequate records of incoming-outgoing of document, faxes and packages
- Monitor delivery documents by courier (courier agents)
- Ensure guests comfort by providing necessary information (availability of staff, etc.), offering them newspapers, refreshments etc
- Tidy and maintain the receptionist area, including the availability of newspaper/ magazine and leaflet display
- Willingly to assist in the preparation of official cards and consumption during the meeting/ event.
Perform clerical duties in order to maintain office administration:
- Organize and maintain for the Distribution List and Group Email List
- Assist in the meeting rooms booking on GIZ Office Indonesia
- Assist and record in the shipment bill (courier agents) and prepare the payments
- Organize and maintain for the project’s mail box: update the existing project box, reminding the project to collect the mails and/ or sending the mails to the project outside of Jakarta.
- Receive and record the general invoice and distribute it to the person in charge
- Responsible and record the ID card for GIZ staff and visitors
- Organize and Maintain an adequate office stationery
- Monitoring completeness of vehicle log books as well as recording the code number
- Assist and monitoring drivers’ daily activities including the sheet of fuel consumption for all GIZ Office Indonesia vehicles
Other Duties/Additional Tasks
- Assists in and/or carries out other office activities and other tasks, as assigned.
- Assist and monitoring drivers’ daily activities.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Minimum diploma degree from recognized clerical/administrative college;
- At least 1 -3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and its software)
- Good working knowledge of computer programs (e.g. MSOffice);
- Very well groomed and punctual;
- Language skills: English is a must and German would be advantage;