- A Master’s degree in International Development, Business Administration, or equivalent qualifications in contract management and/or a technical field in developing countries.
- 10+ years of extensive international development experience managing large international development and advocacy projects in complex environments.
- Proven ability to manage program, financial and compliance cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with international assistance program requirements, preferably DFID and/or other funding agencies (bilateral and other multilateral agencies); their policies and regulations.
- Proven ability in the management of large integrated multi-partner contracts in developing countries
- Fluency in English.
- Regular travel to implementation sites and regional, global meetings as required.
Is this the job for you?