USAID SEA Project Indonesia
Job Title: Contract and Financial Management Specialist
Report To: DCOP
Duty Station: Jakarta
The Sub-Contract Specialist will provide oversight of the contracting mechanism between Tetra Tech and USAID and between Tetra Tech and subcontractors, ensuring that the subcontractors accounting system, commodity procurement, personnel system are consistent with USAID and Tetra Tech policies and best practices, are satisfactory to USAID, and are in compliance with the contract and applicable government regulations.
The Sub-Contract Specialist will:
- Oversee all aspect of contracting and compliance matters;
- Oversee the subcontracting process, ensuring compliance in the issuing of new subcontracts and the implementation of current subcontracts including, but not limited to:
- Conduct Pre-award assessments, as necessary
- Prepare and negotiate terms and conditions with selected Offerors
- Prepare CO Consent to Subcontract Request Packages
- Assist with setting up inspection/review schedules to monitor work to be included in subcontracts
- Oversee the procurement process ensuring compliance to Tetra Tech and USAID procedures, requirement, and policy and regulations.
- Work closely with the SEA Financial Management team to ensure that contract monitoring and payments procedures are well understood for each sub-contract under the SEA Project Liaise with subcontractors on financial reporting, contracting and compliance matters;
- Continually provide training and updates to project staff related to Tetra Tech and USAID procedures and requirements; and
- Other activities as designated and agreed with the Chief of Party.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- Relevant experience and another university degree may substitute for the degrees mentioned. Master degree holder is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative, project management, contracting, auditing, accounting and/or finance experience
- Solid understanding of USAID and Tetra Tech project implementation, rules and regulations
- Demonstrated commitment to building team capacity in operations, finance and compliance
- Prior experience working in developing countries required, preferably in a development project context
- Experience with budget development, review and monitoring essential including thorough familiarity with standard budgeting tools such as Excel and QuickBooks will be of advantage
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and professional proficiency in oral and written English
If you are interested and qualified, please send your latest CV to : Jobs@SEA-Indonesia.org by May 24, 2017 the latest.
Please note the title of the position you are applying for in your submission email.