Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Program Officer Community Development Implementation
Based in Kolaka, Sulawesi Tenggara, (Job Code: POCDI-KLK),
The Program Officer Community Development Implementation is responsible to provide leadership, technical and managerial support for coordinating and monitoring of Cocoa Life community development program to ensure its smooth implementation in Kolaka and East Kolaka, Southeast Sulawesi.
- Bachelor degree in social studies, public health and other related development studies with at least 5 years-experience working in field of community development;
- Good understanding on effective management of community development program with a focus on networking and training delivery
- Have at least 5-year experience working at the community level in community development program including program management;
- Ability to communicate effectively and engage with stakeholders from public and private sectors;
- Ability to develop and maintain wood working relationship with various partners
- Proven ability to develop and monitor work plans, training plans and implement participatory methods for M&E
- Used to work and live in dynamic and sometimes challenging environments in the community;
- A team player;
- Good skills specifically in these following areas:
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to cope under pressure;
- Mentoring skill;
- Strong communication skill and networking skills.
- Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until July 2nd, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Email subject to email@example.com