- 5+ years’ experience in private sector engagement for international development programs and organization, preferably with experience in developing strategy for private sector engagement for climate change adaptation work;
- Proven experience in maintaining relations with mutli-stakeholders partners locally and internationally;
- Proven track record to fundraise for new start-ups, organization, or community groups;
- Experience in knowledge management for shared learning between practitioners in international development sectors, preferably in climate change adaptation, urban climate change resilience, or urban development sector;
- Ability to design and implement program/activities for network communities/members;
- Possess strong communications skills and has experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org