- Minimum S-1 from education or any relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years work experiences in education and community development programs.
- Having technical skills in project & budget management along with other administrative tasks.
- Having experiences in developing communication and networks with education stakeholders.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Able to ride motorcycle and have driving licence (SIM C).
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
To apply, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application for Project Officer of School Assistance Program”