- Initiating partnership with key business actors in the forest commodities market, and managing investment and incentive policies which affect trading chain at local and regional level
- Facilitating capacity building for stakeholders, comprised of government official, forestry and agriculture business actors, and other relevant parties in Katingan landscape
- Coordinating with all relevant parties in developing the FSC/FM-COC certification as well as the HCVF protection through the best practices of responsible forestry commodities and market transformation
- Conducting public campaign aiming to raise awareness and drive behavior change in order for the community becomes more aware of the unsustainable consumption and its ecological footprint impact
- Bachelor degree from Development Economics, Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Economics and Business Economics and other relevant majors with relevant experiences for the position
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in forest management as well as assisting local farmer community and business actors
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Institutional Empowerment Officer, Palangkaraya.