improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and
international NGOs in education development programs. Established in 2002, we
have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000
teachers in more than 25 provinces in Indonesia.
comprehensive approach designed to improve the education quality service
through systematic changes implemented in targeted schools or area.
of 5 area of improvements:
- School Management
- Continuous Professional Development
- Integrated and Contextualized Curriculum
- Learning Outcomes
- Strategic Partnership.
We are currently seeking Project Officer (PO).
This position will be report directly to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with project coordinator in
developing regular action plan including log frames, activity schedules,
monitoring and evaluation schedules for project implementation.
- Working with project coordinator to prepare
monthly, annual and end-of-project narrative and other reports as required by
- Ensure project expenditures are used within
limits and guidelines approved by the project coordinator.
- Ensure that the project approaches, objectives,
goals and activities are well understood and implemented accordingly in
collaboration with teachers of the pilot schools, government authorities and
- To identify teacher-specific training needs aimed
at improving learning and teaching methods among teachers.
- To encourage and influence the development of new
learning opportunities through formal and informal classes as well as
individual tutoring and mentoring.
- The nature of the position will require that
harmonious and productive working relationships are developed and maintained
with all stakeholders. PO will ensure good working relationships are developed
and maintained with relevant government, schools, communities, children and
other stakeholders and with relevant staff targeted schools and other NGO’s
involved in Education.
- Minimum S-1 from education or any relevant
- Minimum 3 years’ work experiences in education
and community development programs.
- Having technical skills in project & budget
management along with other administrative tasks.
- Having experiences in developing communication
and networks with education stakeholders.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Able to ride motorcycle and have driving license
- Computer proficiency in general office software
(i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
- Willing to be placed anywhere.
Selection will held in Tangerang City.
apply, please email your complete
application to email@example.com
deadline: January 31st 2019.