Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (Yayasan IAR Indonesia/YIARI) is a non-profit organization with a focus on the rescue, rehabilitation and conservation of wildlife. Yayasan IAR Indonesia rescues and rehabilitates orangutans, macaques and slow lorises with the aim to prepare these animals for release back into their natural habitat. Yayasan IAR Indonesia also engages in education and awareness programmes that convey messages to the public to treat all animals with compassion and care.
We are currently seeking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill a vacant position as Veterinarian.
The selected candidate will be based at our Orangutan Rescue and Conservation Centre in Ketapang, West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Male/Female, Indonesian national;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Willing to work at YIARI office in Ketapang, West Kalimantan and our remote area
- Have a passion and dedication in wildlife conservations
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Ensure all medical programme activities are implemented in line with YIARI’s Medical Standard Operational Procedures;
- Ensure the health of our orangutans and a high standard of animal care;
- Help maintain all pertinent medical facilities at the Centre;
- Ensure the fulfilment of the feeding needs of the orangutans in compliance with YIARI’s animal welfare standards;
- Prepare and submit monthly medical reports;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the medical systems;
- Provide necessary advices and information to the Medical Coordinator and Animal Care Takers.
Interested candidates, please send your application along with a detailed CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Jalan Ketapang–Tanjungpura RT010, Dsn. Pematang Merbau, Kec. Muara Pawan, Kab. Ketapang
Deadline for submission by July 31, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview