POSITION: OPERATIONS SUPPORT OFFICER
LOCATION: Regional Hub Indonesia (Jakarta Office)
SALARY RANGE: IDR 8,000,000 – 12,000,000 Monthly (40 Hour Workweek)
DATE POSTED: June 13, 2019 CLOSING DATE: June 19, 2019 @ 17:00
DURATION: SIX (6) Months Extendable to Twelve (12) Months
OPEN TO: ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS (FEMALE/MALE) AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN INDONESIA
Under general direction, performs highly responsible and detail oriented duties related to electronic database and hardcopy records management of Administrative, Social and Economic Infrastructure Operations / Projects (Transport, Energy, Water, Health, Education, and Agriculture). Serves as a data/document control assistant/Support to Operations Team Leaders, Project Management Specialist, Engineers and Office Administrative Assistants related duties and special assignments as required. Provide data reporting for operation management support.
EDUCATION (Minimum 4 Years):
Bachelor Degree from 4 year University and or Diploma/Degree from Specialized Polytechnic:
- Library Sciences, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Project Management, Information Technology or Related Discipline
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A combination of college level training and position related experience equivalent to:
- Two – Three (2-3) years of position related experience in a public and/or private organization
- Experience and demonstrated skills in project document management & Archiving (Electronic, Hardcopy)
- Ability to analyze create and manipulate databases using common database tools
- Demonstrated skills in online databases (may include Sharepoint, Dropbox, Alfresco, SAP, Others ect.)
- Ability to read and understand in English technical and legal documents
- Establishes and maintains document and data control systems for office administration and operations
- Develops and implements documents/data control systems (databases/spreadsheets) for administration projects to provide for the most efficient retrieval, management and archival of documents and data.
- Develops and implements a documents/data distribution matrix for each project
- Develops and implements protective measures concerning access to confidential or security sensitive project records, files and electronic databases / portal.
- Follows up and collaborates with Operations Team Leader(s), Project Management Specialist(s), Engineers
- Administrative Officer(s) to advise regarding project correspondence and other related matters delegated for action or response
- Periodically and on a consistent basis reviews project files and corresponding data and document control systems with project managers, engineers and the Engineering Contracts Officer
All interested applicants should submit their CV, Cover Letter and two (2) reference letters to: email@example.com on or before the closing date June 19, 2019 at 17:00 hrs Jakarta Time.