The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Officer will be based in Palu and responsible to develop and improve the program’s M&E system, including strategies and tools for measurement, a data management protocol, and evidence-based learning and decision making. S/he will also be involved in the monitoring and implementation of activities and outputs of the project in close collaboration with the other team members, including Community Empowerment Coordinator, WASH Specialist, and Program Officers as well as developing narrative progress and evaluative reports for the project.
- At least 3 years of experience working as Monitoring and Evaluation Officer or similar and in community development related project;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Agriculture, Agribusiness, civil engineer or another relevant field;
- Demonstrated developed facilitation and engagement skills;
- Knowledge on disaster risk management, especially on response and recovery, will be an advantage;
- Ability to converse in English and to cross-translate between Bahasa and English is preferred;
- Computer literate; proficient in MS Office, MS Excel in particular and Internet navigation are required;
- Candidate must be willing to travel regularly and works on weekends or evening as necessary (considering the nature of community meetings).
This position will be hired as temporary staff for 3 months.
Please send your CV together with a form on this LINK HERE with position applied on the email subject to email@example.com
The vacancy will be closed 17 June 2019 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.