Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
BUSINESS SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
1 position based in Jakarta Country Office
Business Support Executive will provide varied and complex administrative and logistical support to the Chairperson, Board of Patrons (BOP), Board of Executives (BOE) and Senior Management Team (SMT) of YSTC and ensure the integrity of the Yayasan’s governance framework in accordance with Save the Children’s Member Accountability Framework and in compliance of legal & regulatory requirements.. The position will ensure that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements, maintain all Board and management related documentation and archives, maintain communication and effective coordination regarding Board and management related activities and works closely and effectively with the Chairperson to ensure objectives are delivered. The role acts as the main point of contact for the Chairperson’s office, requiring the ability to exercise high standards of servicing to a range of stakeholders including media, NGOs, government and other key stakeholders.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Chairperson
Staff directly reporting to this post: No direct reports
Other Reporting and Coordination Responsibilities: The Business Support Executive is expected to work in close cooperation with the YSTC Chairperson, BOP, BOE and SMT.
Dimension: Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik works in 9 provinces with a current staff complement of approximately 560 staff and current expenditure of approximately fourteen million USD in 2018.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor preferably Master’s degree preferably with Law background
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the local or international NGO and minimum 2 year of experience in the government & external relations.
- Working knowledge of work permit, Yayasan’s statutory requirements.
- Ability to plan and organise a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Demonstration of excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Indonesian
- Discretion with confidential information
- Good working knowledge of technology systems including Microsoft office, Excel and using the intranet.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills including liaising with high-level guests and senior colleagues;
- High level of commitment to the principles of development and to the organizational and programmatic goals and values of Yayasan
- Significant experience in providing high level executive support to senior executives and/or board members, preferably in an international organization.
- Experience of diary management, making travel arrangements, coordinating and servicing meetings.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining hard and soft information storage, retrieval and communication systems.
- Experience and willingness to undertake office work such as answering phones, photocopying, filing and archiving and organization of own task list.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on HERE
Closing date for application is up to July 5th, 2019