Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
The purpose of the position is as a key liaison between WVIDN, donors and project/program implementers to build effective relationship and fulfilled donor requirement and secured national organization’s income.
Location: South Tangerang
- Bachelor Degree in International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects
- 3 years work experience in humanitarian works, include min. 2 year experiences in TD, Advocacy or HEA programs
- Demonstrate strong experience in project management and proposal writing, competent in logframe design and project design
- Excellent communications skill and Strong analytical thinking skill
- Excellent in English, both in written and verbal (min. TOEFL score 550)
This position is responsible for the implementation of the project on “Global Program to Develop Livelihood for Poverty Affected Population through a Multi-Sectoral Established and Monitored Waste Management System” a grant funded by BMZ through The Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development. The area coordinator is responsible to oversee the work plan implementation and works with other partner both internal and external.
- Preferaby bachelor degree majoring social development, environment or any other relevant field.
- Min. 2 years’ experience as Project Coordinator, experience in community development program (esp waste management) and monitoring and evaluation is an advantage
- A working knowledge on the operations of materials recovery facility, Solid Waste Management, livelihoods.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong conceptual understanding in basic design, monitoring and evaluation.
- Good English skill with min.TOEFL score 450.
Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK* not later June 27, 2019. We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE.
- SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .