Based in Country: Lebanon
Job Title: Programme Support and Communications EU Aid Volunteer
Contract Type: EU Aid Volunteer Contract
Annual Allowance:Not Applicable
Benefits: see details attached
Closing Date: 1 August 2019
The EU Aid Volunteers initiative provides an opportunity to European citizens and long-term residents, from a wide range of backgrounds and with a diversity of skills and professional experience, to get involved in humanitarian aid projects, support the provision of needs based humanitarian aid in third countries and engage in volunteering opportunities through deployment.
Concern are looking for talented people with a relevant technical skilset who are committed to long-term service in the humanitarian sector who can demonstrate an outstanding ability to adapt to difficult circumstances, remain positive, motivated and productive.
Successful EU Aid Volunteers will benefit from:
- Experience volunteering in a large international NGO through an apprenticeship based in Concern’s Head Office in Dublin
- Hands-on learning in a 12 month field placement in the Concern Lebanon country programme
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with the help of a mentor, line manager and on-line tools
The purpose of this role is to enhance programme quality by contributing to the development of proposals, programmes, reports and briefing documents to the highest standards and to ensure that Concern Lebanon’s work is well documented and communicated internally and externally.
In line with EU Aid Volunteer daily allowances
- Whilst in Dublin €667.79 per month
- Whilst in Lebanon €474.19 per month
Location and duration;
- Concern Head Office, Dublin, Ireland
- Concern Lebanon, Halba, Akkar
At the end of volunteer placement an allowance of €100 per completed month of deployment will be provided as a resettlement allowance.
Full details for this position are outlined in the attached vacancy announcement document.
Please note that only EU citizens and long-term residents of the EU can be considered for this role.
Full applications require the following completed documentation to be submitted when applying for the role:
- Completed EUAV application form (attached)
- Cover Letter
- CV in Europass format
- Completed self assessment questionnaire attached.
DETAIL INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Please note that only complete applications can be considered.
All applications should be submitted by midnight (GMT) on the closing date.