The Knowledge Sector Initiative (KSI) is a joint initiative of the Government of Indonesia and Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – DFAT) designed as a unique and holistic approach to support Indonesia’s stakeholders promote evidence based policy making. In the first phase of KSI, the focus was on building capacity, relationships, networks and systems as key knowledge sector assets for strengthening policy making in Indonesia.
Now entering its second phase (2017-2022), the team will consolidate, mobilise and expand these assets to produce, communicate and utilise quality data and knowledge across Indonesia’s policy cycle at both national and subnational levels. It will also work across a range of DFAT programs in exchanging and amplifying tools and knowledge for policy produced by these programs.
Mitra Langgeng Sejati as an outsource company is in search of highly qualified and enthusiastic, experienced candidates to be placed at KSI project.
Senior Program Assistant for Grants Management
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- The Senior Program Assistant for Grants Management plays a key role in ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of grant implementation.
- Under the overall guidance of the Grants Manager, this position will be responsible to assist the team in implementing grant management process that is robust, transparent, risk avert and incorporate value for money principles through the review of financial reports and the compilation and filing grant document. The consultant is responsible for the following tasks:
- Receive the collected monthly financial report from grantees and review the financial report’ level of completion, accuracy and compliance against the supporting document and the proposed budget;
- Update grant financial database of grantees based on the financial report review and findings;
- Collect, compile and file grant documents including contracts, project budgets and donor-specific procedures and regulations;
- Collect, compile and file grant progress documents including technical and finance report, M&E progress updates and grant modification/ allocation document.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in grant management, accounting, business administration, international development, or a related field. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and ability to multitasking with minimum supervision; Work effectively with government and non-government stakeholders; Advanced English speaking and writing skills; A high level of initiative and creativity as well as a pro-active and flexible approach to work.
- If you meet the requirements, and are keen to be part of this exciting program, you are welcome to apply by sending your updated CV and a maximum one-page Statement Letter in English on how and why you think you are suitable for the position to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you have applied for in the email subject. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 21 July 2019.
- Further information about The Knowledge Sector Initiative is available on Knowledge Sector Initiative.
Knowledge Sector Initiative is managed by RTI International on behalf of the Australian Government. RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.