Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that will be based in South Tangerang:
Media Relations Executive
Purpose of Position:
This position has responsibility to support organization in promoting impactful stories to media channel ( online, offline) to raise public engagement and brand awareness.
- BA with more than three-year work experience in the same industries, or Master degree with one-year relevant work experience
- Massive knowledge of global and national humanitarian work and other relevant subjects.
- Previous experience in implementing communications skills, especially the art of human and media relations.
- Excellent interpersonal, representational and networking skills and cross cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent mastery of both Indonesian and English to be able to provide authoritative leadership at his department.
Project Finance Compliance and Controller
Purpose of Position:
Provide overall financial management oversight for programs/projects managed by eachZonal and Cluster to ensure its alignment with finance policies and Global standard. This position takes direction from National Office Finance function with matrix reporting to OPS Dir and works closely with members of Zonal and Finance NO team to implement necessary financial controls and processes required to effectively manage programs/projects and ensuring the quality of Financial reports in the field for decision making purposes.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years experience in Project Shared Finance
- Experience in establishing and enforcing protocols and procedures in a finance organization
- Financial Report for NGO ( Actuarial Calculation and Tax Perspective )
- Strong computer skills (Cloud services and others to support financial database) and advanced Excel
- knowledge (Macro builder) Ability to create complex financial models.
- Advanced Sun System knowledge preferred
- Ability to create complex financial models and internal control (include banking system-Sysadmin Budgeting process and analysis skill.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than August 5, 2019.
Further information about this positions please visit CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .