Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position that will be based in Jakarta.
International Resource Acquisition and Management Director
Purpose of Position:
To lead the Wahana Visi Indonesia’s successful international Resource acquisition and management and strategic positioning with international partners.
- Lead development of a successful International Resource Acquisition & Management (IRAM) strategy for Wahana Visi Indonesia based upon landscape and competitor analysis.
- Periodically lead the development of competitive project proposals following donor’s project guidelines and parameters in close coordination with program teams and sector specialists to readily respond to CFPs (call for proposals).
- Responsible for sustaining Wahana Visi Indonesia’s partnership with various embassies, bilateral agencies, multilateral agencies, international corporations, exploring new donors and partners to strengthen Wahana Visi Indonesia’s resource pool.
- Serve as senior advisor to CEO & National Director on donor landscape, donor trends and appropriate Organization strategic response.
- Monitors and evaluates International Resource Acquisition Management business plan progress via monthly and quarterly reporting in collaboration with senior management team on Wahana Visi Indonesia.
- Represent Wahana Visi Indonesia specifically in priority donor, partner and stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure strong relationship development plan with priority donor and partner is in place, managed and monitored.
- Actively present and engage International donor communities to develop trusted strategic relationship
- Provide line management and mentoring for at least 4 Grant Resource Acquisition and Management Officers, including Performance Management, Coaching for Performance and capacity building
- Bachelor degree International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects. Master degree will be advantageous.
- 5 years work experience in donor-funded grant-related work (competitive proposal development, project design, grant management), preferably USAID, DFAT and EU grant.
- Min. 3 years experience in managerial position .
- Demonstrate strong experience grant proposal writing and grant-related audit.
- Experience engaging cross-sector partners (i.e. private sector, academia, research institutions), negotiating partnership agreement
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than July 12 , 2019.
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
Notes * : SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
Wahana Visi Indonesia applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with Wahana Visi Indonesia work.