Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position: National Project Manager of Cocoa Life Program
Cocoa Life Program aims to empower cocoa farmers thrive in six key cocoa-growing origins, including Indonesia to ensure sustainable future for chocolate. Working with cocoa farmers communities, this program assists them to gain knowledge and skills to improve their livelihoods, strengthen their communities and inspire the next cocoa farmers generation.
This job exists to: To manage the project team implementing five pillars of Community Development interventions for Cocoa Life Program in both provinces. The role must bring together the project team, farmers, supplier partners and other stakeholders to empower cocoa-growing communities.Key duties will include project management as well as coordination with stakeholders and donor to ensure donor’s requirement are met.
Location: South Sulawesi or Southeast Sulawesi
- Manage the full design process including in depth Moringa Market System Analysis, Constraint and Root Cause Analysis, Intervention design and business modelling/negotiation
- Lead negotiation, communication and working closely with partners including Government, supply chain partners, Bank or Micro Finance Institutionsand ensure Partnership with Government, private supplier, Bank/MFIs
- Ensure monitoring system and tools are developed and used by all staff to track the progress of project implementation, and to capture learning
- Manage and report on the budget according to accountability standards of the national office and donor guidelines, while ensuring the highest levels of financial stewardship and integrity.
- Coordinate with like-minded GOs, NGOs, FBOs to increase partnerships and strengthen advocacy messages
- Create an enabling and positive team environment where staff are able to develop their talents and grow in their development sector skills, knowledge and professionalism
- Master degree in Marketing/Economics/Commerce/Business or other relevant fields
- Min. 3 years working experience in Economic/Marketing Project, include 2 years experience as program manager
- Experience in market assessment, market analysis, market research or closely related role
- Strong project management skills and ability to think critically and solve real world problems
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than July 15, 2019.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website: CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .