Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
Economic and Agriculture Development (EAD) Specialist for Zone
Responsible to be a zonal focal point to ensure that economic development issues within AP supported areas, cluster or zonal level are well addressed with solid and sustainable economic development intervention that meet organization and donor standard.
Location: Palu – Central Sulawesi
- Bachelor in Business Management, Agribusiness, Marketing
- At least 2 years experiences in economic development work.
- Understanding on micro business development, youth entrepreneur, micro finance and business risk management.
- Able to design marketing tools or business plan.
- Good English skill with Min. TOEFL score 500.
Technical Program Education Coordinator
The purpose of Technical Program Education Coordinator position is to improve and sustain the well-being of children and their families by responsible to do, the planning, implementation and monitoring of Education program in Area Program is met organization and donor standard. The responsibility is also applied during emergency situation, as this position is responsible to advise the AP Manager of areas of concern, opportunity and constraints in Education sector.
Location: Sambas – West Kalimantan
- Bachelor degree in Education
- At least 2 years experiences in implementing Education programming.
- Well understanding of child protection issues and program Excellent analytical, interpersonal and facilitation skill.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Min. TOEFL score 500.
Emergency Response Specialist
Responsible for emergency preparedness and response management when emergency situation occurs including mobilisation of resources to ensure effective emergency relief responses is implemented.
Location: National Office – South Tangerang.
- Preferably master degree in Disaster management, International Development, Social Works, Management, or relevant degree; or Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years experience in humanitarian aid/relief works/ programming.
- At least 3 years experience working in humanitarian industry works; international experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English (min. TOEFL score: 500)
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
- A good understanding of the humanitarian policy environment including current knowledge of the latest policies, research, international standards and developments in the field in the humanitarian sector.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than August 20, 2019.
We encourage you to continuously visit our website CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.