Mien R. Uno Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship education. Our goal is to build Indonesian young entrepreneurs. We are now looking for Program Officer for WGDP Project (PO_WGDP) to join our team (2 Positions).
The position is full-time based in Surabaya.
Women’s Global Development and Prosperity (W-GDP) initiative is USAID wide effort to economically empower women. By investing in women, USAID is enabling countries to progress beyond assistance by unlocking human potential on a transformational scale.
The Program Officer position is held by a experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently undertake diverse work assignments. Work requires extensive coordination with team members in WGDP to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the annual work plan.
- Assist in developing, and implementing programs.
- Ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner.
- Preparing reports to stakeholders periodically.
- Have strong experience in formulate workplan, TORs, and report documents.
- Work and communicate with internal and external parties related.
- Organize some events, related to the programs.
- Any other professional work as directed by Project Director, Policy and Delivery.
- Min Bachelor Degree, with 2-3 years of proven experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of the sustainability issues in gender & entrepreneurship.
- Fluent in english (oral and written).
- Commit to work with good quality standard and time manner.
- Self-directed individual capable of working independently.
- Humble person with leadership, innovative thinking, and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to travel frequently on short notice.
We are waiting for your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 22 September 2019, with email subject: PO_WGDP. The test & selection will be held in Jakarta. Mien R. Uno Foundation will not cover the applicants’ accommodation and transportation during the selection process. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.