Mien R. Uno Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship education. Our goal is to build Indonesian young entrepreneurs. We are now looking for Project Director for W-GDP Project (PD_WGDP) to join our team.
The position is full-time based in Surabaya.
Women’s Global Development and Prosperity (W-GDP) initiative is USAID wide effort to economically empower women. By investing in women, USAID is enabling countries to progress beyond assistance by unlocking human potential on a transformational scale.
Program Director is part of the Mien R. Uno Foundation senior management team and reports to the Executive Director. The Program Director is responsible for the daily management of the W-GDP Project. This include implementing project, monitoring the progress, providing technical assistance to partners, as well as contributing to the coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with Chief of Party and/or Executive Director to identify potential project activities that will contribute to the attainment of the project objectives
- Responsible for daily implementation of W-GDP Project, including program planning, implementation, budgeting, coordination, monitoring, and reporting.
- Develops workplan (and revises job description as necessary) for team member.
- Ensure timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules
- Contribute to the development of project deliverables, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Periodically, write reports on the project’s activities and achievements for the Chief of Party’s review.
- Ensure all activities and project report are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner.
- Manage the budgeting, projections, burn rate analysis and required adjustments for responsible required tasks.
- Manage and supervise team member under his/her responsibility for the success of project implementation.
- Master degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing management and support programs focused on economic empowerment, gender and/or human development.
- Experience working in an international organization will be preferable.
- Experience with USAID and/or other donor projects is strongly preferable.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as cooperatively with team members.
- Experience in building, training, motivating and managing a team.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budget management, reporting.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of program outputs and outcomes.
- Polished presentation, representation, and listening skills.
- Strong writing skills with demonstrated ability to write quality reports.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines, take initiative, to anticipate and solve problems.
- Multi-tasking, coordination, organization, prioritization skills essential.
- Willingness to travel frequently on short notice.
- Excellent computer skills essential (Fluency in MS Office, Power point)
We are waiting for your application letter and CV to email@example.com latest 22 September 2019, with email subject: PD_WGDP. The test & selection will be held in Jakarta. Mien R. Uno Foundation will not cover the applicants’ accommodation and transportation during the selection process. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.