Mien R. Uno Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship education. Our goal is to build Indonesian young entrepreneurs. We are now looking for Program Assistant for W-GDP Project (PA_WGDP) to join our team (1 Position).
The position is full-time based in Surabaya.
Women’s Global Development and Prosperity (W-GDP) initiative is USAID wide effort to economically empower women. By investing in women, USAID is enabling countries to progress beyond assistance by unlocking human potential on a transformational scale.
The Program Assistant provides effective and efficient support to the Program team to ensure smooth program delivery. This include administrative, logistical, and information management assistance to team member, as well as planing and coordination of team activities. Work requires extensive coordination with team members in W-GDP to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the annual work plan.
- Ensure timely implementation of activities, in accordance with schedules issued by the Project Director.
- Provide cover for Monitoring & Evaluation where needed.
- Maintain an efficient filling system for all program and operational record.
- Have strong experience in formulate workplan, TORs, and report documents.
- Work and communicate with internal and external parties related.
- Organize some events, related to the programs.
- Any other professional work as directed by Project Director, Policy and Delivery.
- Min Bachelor Degree, with 2-3 years of proven experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of the sustainability issues in gender & entrepreneurship.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Commit to work with good quality standard and time manner.
- Self-directed individual capable of working independently.
- Humble person with leadership, innovative thinking, and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to travel frequently on short notice.
We are waiting for your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 22 September 2019, with email subject: PA_WGDP. The test & selection will be held in Jakarta. Mien R. Uno Foundation will not cover the applicants’ accommodation and transportation during the selection process. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.