We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager who will lead all marketing and energy education activities of Synergy Efficiency Solutions. If you’re excited to make a change and contribute to mitigating Greenhouse Gas effect through ways that are concretely beneficial and financially rewarding, then this position is for you!
Mission: Create and constantly update and distribute content that reinforces the brand and mission of SES. The goal is to drive inbound leads to the company.
Responsibilities: As marketing head, you are responsible to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and then roll it out.
Content Creation: Create and distribute clean, easy to understand, material that will result in more inbound leads for the company. This may include:
Article Placement – (getting articles placed in Tech in Asia for example)
Making videos which may support the sales team, explain our services and drive traffic to our website
Input on the company website (content and SEO)
Analysis: Track inbound leads in real, measurable numbers that are affected by the campaigns you may roll out including:
- Email campaigns
Database Management: Organize and keep all leads data updated
Management of strategic outbound marketing campaigns to target client groups
Initiatives you will lead:
- Identify SES’ current services positioning and assess our performance in each category
- Research and identify key metrics to inform consumer insights
- Drive growth strategies and create high-impact marketing initiatives
- Working with Sales Management, identify growth opportunities in product distribution, consumer segmentation and pricing strategies
- Develop buyer personas and customer profiles
- Develop and lead marketing campaigns while managing budgets and campaign P&L
Job Type: Full-time
- Fun and dynamic work experience
- Competitive remuneration
- Health insurance
- Regular outings
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Competent in energy efficiency
- Graphic Design skills
- Numbers driven, analytic person
- Good communicator, strong social skills
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, Management or Business
- A passion for sustainability systems
How to Apply
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com before September 20 2019 to apply
We are excited to hear from you!