WAFCAI Call for Proposal Consultant
(program evaluation 2014-2018)
WAFCAI (Indonesia) Establish as local Foundation Namely YAYASAN KURSI RODA DAN PUSAT PERSAHABATAN ASIA, INDONESIA on 24 June, 2014 and held the grand opening ceremony on 29 January, 2015.
Within five years we have offered programs to people with disabilities: providing wheelchairs as our major work, improving facilities and accessibility to schoolwork, and offering scholarships, counselling, seminars, necessary training and so on.
Up to now, WAFCAI has donated as many as 570 wheelchairs to people with disabilities in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (JABODETABEK area). As to the educational facilities and institutions, WAFCAI has given aids to seven schools in 2014 and two social institutions 2017. WAFCAI scholarship programs, beginning in 2017, have assisted more than 30 students with disabilities.
WAFCAI also has given several kinds of training courses and seminars to the people with disabilities and their family members. We have been working with special needs schools, business companies and both local and national governments.
The purpose of this call for proposal
We’d like to select a consultant to help us Evaluate our organization by objectively according our vision, mission and our goals strategy. We expect consultant conducting evaluation since WAFCAI Establised until 2018
Several points we need evaluate by Consultant
1. Evaluation our program impact to beneficiaries(client, families, public) and donors
2. Effectiveness of our system (management, fundraising method and program
method) in achieving our goals and mission.
- Deep information about WAFCAI can be accessed by http://www.wafcai.or.id or our Instagram (wafcai.indonesia)
- Institution consultant and individual consultant are welcome to aply
Contents of the proposal
The proposal should detail the experience of the consultant(evaluator) and also Preliminary description of methodology evaluation and implementation plan Please provide:
- A short description of the proposed techniques/methodology/tools to be used to conduct evaluation during the period 2014-2018)
- The proposal should inform the offering budget(include taxes)
The selection process will be based on a weighted average of:
- Quality of preliminary proposal (60%)
- Background and experience (40%)
Timeline of Evaluation project
|10 – 20 September 2019||Announcement|
|20 -30 September 2019||Proposal Selection Process|
|1 – 9 October 2019||Contract process with consultant|
|9 October 9 November 2019||Evaluation process by consultant|
|9 November||Report of evaluation by consultant|
|10 December 2019||Evaluation Report presentation|
Send Your proposal to: Wafcai.firstname.lastname@example.org