Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position:
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Coordinator Cluster
The Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Cluster Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing the cluster AP monitoring, evaluation and learning plan that contributes to the achievement of AP Program goals. The MEL Cluster Coordinator will also ensure all monitoring and evaluation are in alignment with relevant strategies (e.g. national, sectoral, disaster preparedness plan, etc.), policies (e.g. ministry policies, child sponsorship, DME management policy, etc.) and standards (e.g. IPM, LEAP, sponsorship standard, sponsorship programming guidelines, financial, etc ) Responsible for planning and implementing the Cluster Area Program Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning plan that contributes to the achievement of Area Program goals
Location: Sekadau – West Kalimantan
- Bachelor degree majoring social development, statistics or any other relevant field.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning work, experience in conducting survey, analyze and survey report is an advantage.
- Proven track record in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Good basic statistic knowledge.
Health and WASH Coordinator
I REACH Indonesia project aims to improve the health of mothers and children through the implementation of an IT-based monitoring system in Palu, Central Sulawesi. The project will use the mPosyandu application to improve the accuracy of data – including undernourished children, more timely data submission, improved responsiveness of health volunteers and health workers to the data, and better nutrition and illness management counselling.
Health and WASH coordinator will mainly strategically give technical support regarding maternal child health and wash sector in area project and specifically for the behaviour change in indigenous area.
Location: Palu – Central Sulawesi
- Bachelor in Public Health/social science or related field
- 2 – 3 years experience in Maternal Child Health, Nutrition and or WASH project
- Experienced in IT based monitoring and or ODK data collection.
- Model a high standard of personal integrity, maturity, and behaviour in line with WV’s core values
- Good facilitating skill. Creative, innovative, out of box thinker.
- Able to develop good report and data visualization, knowledge of survey measurement (experience conducting KPC and/or anthropometry surveys).
- English fluency in writing, computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, Windows, email, internet, smart phone application.
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK* not later than September 19, 2019.
Further information about this vacancy please visit our website CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .