Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following positions:
- Economic And Agriculture Development (EAD) Specialist For Zone, Palu
- Emergency Response Specialist, South Tangerang
- Technical Program Health Coordinator, Bengkulu Selatan
- Monitoring Evaluation And Learning Coordinator Cluster, Sambas and Landak – West Kalimantan
- Audit Manager, South Tangerang
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKCK*
Further information about this vacancies please visit our website CLICK HERE
Application for this vacancies will be closed on September 10, 2019.
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work .