Partnership Manager for Ashoka Indonesia
Ashoka created the field of social entrepreneurship. Now we are building on the experiences of electing and working with Ashoka Fellows and Ashoka Young Changemaker to build a movement with partners to equip Everyone To Become A Changemaker (EACH).
As we and our partners succeed in building this movement, we will be growing the numbers of Indonesians that have deeper confidence and skills to work with others to fix problems, and improve lives for themselves and others.
To propel this further, we are looking to hire a Partnership Manager who would play a very important role in executing this strategy in Indonesia for Ashoka.
The Partnership Manager will manage existing programs that are underway. She/he will also to lead the development of new relationships with Foundations, Corporates and Ashoka Support Network (ASN) members to help us grow Ashoka Indonesia. This is a unique opportunity to engage with Ashoka’s global network, to work with many of our existing partners, with the aim of building an Everyone a Changemaker (EACH) society in Indonesia.
We’re looking for a Partnership Manager to join the Ashoka Indonesia team for a 12-month consultant role during which time the candidate will be invited to interview to become a full time employee.
Our ideal candidate would be a highly entrepreneurial; a natural problem solver, self driven and motivated, comfortable with interacting and building relationships with multiple stakeholders and interacting with key ecosystem players and funders in Indonesia. Among other things, the successful candidate should be comfortable engaging with cross-sector partners to execute complex engagements, collaborating with teams across the region and coordinating with Ashoka Singapore team in building and executing partnerships which could be regional.
Ashoka Indonesia is a small team with plans to grow. Compelling candidates like working on a small team where all pitch in to achieve the goal and should ideally have 3 years of prior work experience.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Program manage complex partnerships with local and international funders in Indonesia
- Continously map the ecosystem for key funders and potential partners for Ashoka Indonesia
- Develop new programmes with corporate partners and foundations that are focused on high social impact, that fulfils Ashoka Indonesia and regional goals
- Be creative in engaging partners beyond traditional donor-grantee relationships
- Co –develop new programs to support Ashoka Fellows in Indonesia and engage our communities
- Build the Ashoka Support Network (ASN) community in Indonesia
- Attend key industry events to build new relationships
- Liase closely with local, regional and global Ashoka team to deliver against Ashoka goals
- Be an excellent ambassador for Ashoka
Kindly respond with CV/resume, and a brief statement about your interest in working at Ashoka, Everyone A Changemaker. Email your CV and brief statement to: email@example.com