The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes, often working under difficult conditions. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GIZ International Services (InS) is the company’s business department offering services to international clients such as the European Commission.
E-READI is a demand-driven dialogue instrument that supports ASEAN regional integration by drawing on European experience and facilitates ongoing or new dialogues between the EU and ASEAN in policy areas of joint interest.
We are seeking two qualified Indonesian candidates for the following position:
The incumbent provides support for E-READI on activities related to data collection, research, reporting and documentation of up to date policies and regulations in ASEAN. They will closely cooperate with the E-READI Key Experts. The sectors include the three ASEAN Pillars, namely the ASEAN Political-Security Community (APSC), the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC), it will also involve contribution to revision of documents and coordination of field activities.
The following tasks provide a framework and can be adjusted during the internship:
- Support production of relevant ASEAN research data and reports.
- Compilation of official documents.
- Contribute to exploration of policies and laws and regulations and regulatory frame work guiding ASEAN Integration actions implementation.
- Support the process of revision and development of planning guidelines.
- Assist in coordinating across ASEAN Community sectors’ activities.
- Ensuring facilitation of projects implementation including short term experts’ support.
- Support data collection and analysis and preparation of related recommendations.
- Support on updating the monitoring and evaluation database.
- Support on outreach and communication.
- Prepare meetings, assist in implementation and ensure documentation.
- Support the programme on knowledge management issues.
Required qualifications and competences
- At least Bachelor’s degree in political, economics, management, international relations or one of the priority sectors; fresh graduates are most welcome to apply.
- Broad interest and sufficient knowledge in ASEAN Integration issues;
- Excellent command of MS-Office;
- Having experience in administrative issues and government procedures is advantageous;
- Strong writing skills and fluency in English.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Duration of Internship: 6 months
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com before October 11th, 2019.
Please put: E-READI – Internship as your email subject and name the files using following format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified