The Design, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will implement a system for gathering qualitative and quantitative information to measure project results. S/he will also implement research identified by management as important to achieve program objectives.
- Conduct programmatic assessments required by the Response Team, including managing data collection.
In coordination with MEAL TL and other relevant staff, help to design programme logframes taking into account contextual analysis and assessment findings, and ensuring alignment with Response team strategy.
- Prepare/consolidate DME Officer monitoring reports for submission to the MEAL TL on a regular basis.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, International Development, International Relations or related field.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of quantitative and qualitative data collection methods, including survey techniques and participatory approaches.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in relief and development work.
- Minimum 1 year experience in assessment design, and/or monitoring and evaluation work for humanitarian relief operations
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible world view, and emotional maturity.
- Must be fluent in English
Submit your application with updated CV, References and SKCK* not later than October 31, 2019 to : email@example.com
Notes * : SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Wahana Visi Indonesia applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with Wahana Visi Indonesia work