PROGRAM QUALITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY MANAGER
Major Roles: Provide overall coordination on Program & Quality response with a focus on Donors Engagement, Accountability and Monitoring and Evaluation to achieve program quality in disaster response program.
Location: CENTRE Project – Palu
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Development Studies, Statistics or related fields.
- 3 years and above in Leadership and Program Management position and comparative advantage working in NGOs sector or Development related field.
- Proven experience in DME is preferable.
- Excellent analytical and Strong in Grant project management skill.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing) with min. TOEFL score: 500.
Please submit your application with updated CV,References and SKCK* not later than October 31, 2019. to :
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Notes * : SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
Wahana Visi Indonesia applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with Wahana Visi Indonesia work.