Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following positions:
- Data Information System Coordinator – IReach Project, Palu
- Project Coordinator – IReach Project, Palu
- Knowledge Management Specialist – National Office, South Tangerang
- Emergency Response Specialist – National Office, South Tangerang
- Economic and Resiliency Team Leader – National Office, South Tangerang
- Web Developer – National Office, South Tangerang
- TP Education Coordinator – Sambas, West Kalimantan
- Sourcing Coordinator Zone – Surabaya, East Java
Submit your application with updated CV, ID Card, References and SKKC* not later that October 29, 2019.
Further information about this vacancies please visit our website CLICK HERE
Notes*: SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian).
WVI applies safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work